1. Dear Allah, You are my Lord and I am your slave. I regret all my sins and ask you for forgiveness. Forgive me because only you can forgive. Grant me Mercy as only you can grant Mercy. You are the Real King. Bless us always. I love you. Thank you for giving us Islam which is a real favour on us. Ameen.
2. Allah by your Mercy, give us knowledge, patience and make our speech eloquent, and our heart brave, forgiving, and full of love for the believers. Ameen.
3. Oh Allah. Open the Doors of Mercy for me. Ameen
4. I know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you my Lord. My Allah. Please keep me safe. Ameen
5. Dear Allah. Please grant me and every member of HOTD and their friends and family a safe passage on the Day of Judgement. Protect us in your shade. Be Merciful to us on the day when we will all require Mercy. I love you Allah. I love you so much and I love Muhammad (peace be upon him) Thank-you Allah for giving us such an amazing example to follow in our beautiful Prophet (peace be upon him).
6. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. Ameen