Duas for Your Family
1. Ya Allah, please forgive my sins that I may have committed and please forgive the sins of my parents, children, brothers and sisters in Islam and please also forgive the sins of every single member of HOTD. Ameen.
2. Dear Allah. Please grant me and every member of HOTD and their friends and family a safe passage on the Day of Judgement. Protect us in your shade. Be Merciful to us on the day when we will all require Mercy. I love you Allah. I love you so much and I love Muhammad (peace be upon him) Thank-you Allah for giving us such an amazing example to follow in our beautiful Prophet (peace be upon him).
3. Tonight I want to make a special dua for my family. Who we always take for granted. Have we ever sat down even for 5 minutes to count how fortunate we are to have a great family? Their support, love and encouragement help us so much. Tonight on behalf of my family I pray Allah keeps YOUR families safe and away from harm. Tonight HOTD remembers the importance of family and parents. Ameen!
4. Another day passes and the whole universe belongs to Allah. Allah I ask for you to keep my family and I safe. To bless us. To keep our love strong. Ameen
5. Dear Allah, today I ask from you just one thing. That you give me and every single member of HOTD and our families a safe passage to Jannah on the Day of Judgement. Ameen
6. Hope you’re all keeping safe in this cold weather. May Allah protect us all. Always. Ameen!
Since You’re Here… we have a small favour to ask.
In these extraordinary times, millions rely on HOTD for daily uplifting & inspiring content. Established since 2009 and with your kind support we’ve seen readers elevate their Imaan & strive for better on a daily basis. We’re committed to keeping our content freely available and open for all readers. Every contribution, however big or small, makes a difference and help us spread knowledge to millions daily
HOTD is something special, it’s a place where people can come to be inspired, to renew their faith, to learn and share knowledge, to fall in love with our faith and also our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family).
All content on HOTD is free. We believe what we do in this life builds for the next one and we work tirelessly with the aim to please Allah and inspire the global Muslim community as
well as providing information and inspiration for anyone interested in Islam. We simply cannot do this without your support and your support helps us continue our services.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. You can support HOTD and help sustain our future. Support Hadith of the Day and make a one-off donation or give regularly from as little as £10 a month Jazak’Allah Khayr – whatever you donate will come back to benefit you Insha’Allah as whatever is spent in the way of Allah is an investment in the future and the next life. Thank you.