Let’s start with Bismillah.
We love what we do here on HOTD….and think you will too. We’re looking for talented people to join our awesome team. Are you awesome? And more importantly do you love HOTD?
Position: Business Development Managers
Location: West Midlands, United Kingdom
Business Development Managers needed for Muslim lifestyle website.
HOTD is one of the world’s largest Muslim lifestyle content websites with 15+ Million Facebook Fans, 1.2 Million Twitter Followers, 3 Million monthly website visits, 300,000 app downloads, whilst sending 103,000 emails a day to our HOTD database.
Established over 8 years ago and based in the UK, our content reaches approx 100 million people a month. We’re a fast paced, entrepreneurial team where self-starters have an opportunity to make a huge impact in one of the internet’s fastest growing Muslim lifestyle businesses. We’re a dedicated and passionate team who work hard to make things happen.
We want to improve the lives of Muslims all over the world by continuing to inspire them with our awesome, wonderful content. We’re passionate about content and engagement. We want you to be too…
What you’ll be doing?
- Maintaining HOTD’s reputation for trust and inspiration
- Dealing with multiple advertiser requests
- Managing people from Day 1
- Helping develop new projects which are in final development stages such as a Halal Travel website and a new Muslim marketplace
- Being a part of our official HOTD social media team where we reach millions on a daily basis
- Uploading content to the HOTD website and apps.
- Some ad hoc basic design work on Adobe InDesign
What we’re looking for?
- A total team player!
- Previous sales/business development/account manager experience is essential
- A social animal (well online anyway) You’ll also help influence our online content.
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined and detailed-oriented
- Super strong written and verbal communication skills
- Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Sales Force experience would be highly desirable
We also have internships available.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Team lunches
- Free snacks (not in Ramadan!)
Everything at HOTD is growing fast enough to be exhilarating, and a bit intimidating if you don’t love a challenge. Our user base is skyrocketing and more than 200,000 new people join us every single month. Alhamdulillah!
If you’re ambitious, talented, and want to shape the future, this could be just the place for you. To apply please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and the answer to the following questions:
- Where are you based? (This role is based in the Midlands, UK)
- What do you love about HOTD the most?
- What 3 things would you do to improve HOTD?
- Why should we hire you?
HOTD is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company. We welcome people of different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.