Answered by Shaykh Yūsuf Badāt
My sister is having problem with a bad jinn. Please advise on a cure.
In the Name of God, Most Merciful, Most Kind
Jazāk Allāh Khayr/ Thank you for your question.
To be protected from such evils, one should do the following:
- Have firm belief in Allāh, that He is able to remove all challenges.
- Obey Allāh Almighty’s commands, leading a righteous life.
- Pray to Allāh Almighty for protection.
- Constantly recite Qur’ān.
- Recite the acceptable supplications recorded in the prophetic narrations.
- Remain in purity and ablution as much as possible. Keep all your surroundings clean.
- Continue seeking proper knowledge of the religion through authentic sources.
- Consult an authentic scholar trained in ruqyah for recitations of the Qurʾān to be rendered for spiritual healing.
Ibn Al-Juhanī (may God be pleased with him) stated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said to him, “Shall I guide you to the best thing that those who seek protection use for protection?” He replied, “Of course, O Messenger of God!” The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Say, I seek refuge with the Lord of Al-Falaq.’ (Sūrah Falaq, Qur’ānic chapter 113) and ‘Say, I seek refuge with the Lord of mankind.’ (Sūrah Nās, Qur’ānic chapter 114). These two chapters [are the best protection].”
(Nasa’I, Tafsīr ibn Kathīr)
May God, the Almighty keep us all in His protection.
And Allāh Knows Best.
Source: brought to you by Mathabah, read more here.