Duas Asking for Mercy and Forgiveness
1. Dear Allah, You are my Lord and I am your slave. I regret all my sins and ask you for forgiveness. Forgive me because only you can forgive. Grant me Mercy as only you can grant Mercy. You are the Real King. Bless us always. I love you. Thank you for giving us Islam which is a real favour on us. Ameen.
2. Allah by your Mercy, give us knowledge, patience and make our speech eloquent, and our heart brave, forgiving, and full of love for the believers. Ameen.
3. Oh Allah. Open the Doors of Mercy for me. Ameen
4. I know you are there Allah. I know you see my tears. I know you hear my prayers. I know you are testing me. And all I ask from you is to strengthen my Imaan so I can handle the struggles in life and have patience. I love you my Lord. My Allah. Please keep me safe. Ameen
5. Dear Allah. Please grant me and every member of HOTD and their friends and family a safe passage on the Day of Judgement. Protect us in your shade. Be Merciful to us on the day when we will all require Mercy. I love you Allah. I love you so much and I love Muhammad (peace be upon him) Thank-you Allah for giving us such an amazing example to follow in our beautiful Prophet (peace be upon him).
6. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in this life and the next. O Allah, I ask You for pardon and well-being in my religious and worldly affairs, and my family and my wealth. O Allah, veil my weaknesses and set at ease my dismay. Ameen
Since You’re Here… we have a small favour to ask.
In these extraordinary times, millions rely on HOTD for daily uplifting & inspiring content. Established since 2009 and with your kind support we’ve seen readers elevate their Imaan & strive for better on a daily basis. We’re committed to keeping our content freely available and open for all readers. Every contribution, however big or small, makes a difference and help us spread knowledge to millions daily
HOTD is something special, it’s a place where people can come to be inspired, to renew their faith, to learn and share knowledge, to fall in love with our faith and also our Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him and his family).
All content on HOTD is free. We believe what we do in this life builds for the next one and we work tirelessly with the aim to please Allah and inspire the global Muslim community as
well as providing information and inspiration for anyone interested in Islam. We simply cannot do this without your support and your support helps us continue our services.
If there were ever a time to join us, it is now. You can support HOTD and help sustain our future. Support Hadith of the Day and make a one-off donation or give regularly from as little as £10 a month Jazak’Allah Khayr – whatever you donate will come back to benefit you Insha’Allah as whatever is spent in the way of Allah is an investment in the future and the next life. Thank you.